As it happened: Collaborative storytelling: Using technology to source stories from remote communities
On Our Radar trains and supports citizen journalists from marginalised and remote communities. The organisation released an interactive documentary telling the stories of life after Ebola in communities in Sierra Leone. Paul Myles, editorial manager, will give insights into the production of the documentary, created in collaboration with a group of citizen reporters from Sierra Leone.
- As it happened: Digital security for journalists
- As it happened: Making data visualisations and interactives work on mobile
- As it happened: From fake news to misidentifying suspects: Best practices for tackling the misinformation ecosystem
- As it happened: Automation in the newsroom
- As it happened: Special projects