As it happened: Digital security for journalists
This workshop will outline the basics of information security for newsrooms, explaining why journalists should be concerned with online privacy in the first place – led by Silkie Carlo, policy officer (technology), Liberty.
There are limited places available on this workshop. A sign-up form will be sent to delegates closer to the event.
- As it happened: Making data visualisations and interactives work on mobile
- As it happened: From fake news to misidentifying suspects: Best practices for tackling the misinformation ecosystem
- As it happened: Collaborative storytelling: Using technology to source stories from remote communities
- As it happened: Automation in the newsroom
- As it happened: Special projects