As it happened: How to make the most of newsroom experiments
By nature, experiments require organisations to take risks and invest time and resources in projects that can have varying degrees of success, and that may or may not be replicated in the future.
So how can we make the most of them, whether it’s launching a product, refreshing the strategy on a particular platform, or trying a new technology?
- As it happened: Live video on social media
- As it happened: Experimenting in the newsroom
- As it happened: The bigger picture – putting news into context
- Tips from The Economist and Bloomberg on how to maximise newsroom experiments
- Bloomberg joins the newsroom experiments workshop at November’s conference