Announcing the agenda for the next newsrewired conference
The next newsrewired digital journalism conference will take place on 7 November 2018 at Reuters in Canary Wharf, London.
The tickets (£190+VAT) give you access to the full-day conference on Wednesday 7 November 2018, and include lunch and refreshments, as well as after-event networking drinks and a delegate ‘goodie’ bag.
One of the key sessions of the day will be a discussion around what Generation Z (13-24) wants from news organisations.
- artificial intelligence in the newsroom — often portrayed as a threat to journalism jobs, we will explore how AI can provide useful tools that expand the boundaries of reporters’ work;
- new social media strategies for content sharing — although Facebook demoted news in its News Feed, appetite for sharing news stories isn’t slowing down. We will talk about the up-and-coming content-sharing platforms and strategies your publisher needs to know about;
- building revenue with a membership programme — experts will discuss membership strategies in news organisations and explore what makes them successful
- Date for your diary: The next newsrewired event is on 7 November
- Date for your diary: The next newsrewired is on 11 July
- Ellen Stewart, head of content at the world’s most-read LGBT media platform, PinkNews, joins opening panel on Gen Z
- Newsrewired November 2019: early agenda announced
- Announcing the next news:rewired digital journalism conference