Slides and audio – Virtual voiceover translation in news production
Dmitry Shishkin, digital editor, BBC World Service, presented the latest experiment from the organisation, using language technology in news production – from machine translation to synthetic voices.
The slides and audio from this ‘Spotlight’ session are available below.
- As it happened: Virtual voiceover translation in news production
- How the BBC World Service is using virtual voiceover translation to reach a multilingual audience
- Keynote speaker Dmitry Shishkin, chief content officer at Culture Trip, joins Newsrewired
- First speakers announced for #newsrw ‘video focus’
- Slides and audio – Livestreaming news: The what, where, when and how of making live work online