Enjoy two days of digital journalism learning with our ‘news:rewired plus’ tickets
Digital journalism conference news:rewired – digital stories takes place on Thursday 6 December at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London – and this time we’re offering delegates the chance to add on an additional day of training.
With our news:rewired PLUS tickets delegates can attend both the news:rewired conference on the Thursday (6 December) as well as a day of intensive training on the Wednesday (5 December).
Delegates can choose from the two courses below for the Wednesday training:
- Introduction to data journalism, run by Paul Bradshaw
- Online media law, run by David Banks
Advanced online research skills, run by Colin Meek (this course has now sold out)
news:rewired PLUS tickets are just £310 (+VAT) and can be booked at this link.
If you select a news:rewired PLUS ticket when booking we will contact you to confirm which training course you would like to attend on the Wednesday and provide further details. Space on these training courses will be limited and running of them will be subject to demand.
Alternatively those interested in just attending the one-day news:rewired – digital stories conference can still buy tickets at this link for just £130 (+VAT). See the agenda here. Most of the tickets have now been sold and the event is expected to sell out, so buy now to avoid disappointment.
Lunch and refreshments will also be provided at news:rewired – digital stories, as well as networking drinks afterwards.
- A Wordle to show who is coming to news:rewired – digital stories
- Enjoy two days of digital journalism learning with our ‘news:rewired plus’ tickets
- Announcing CoveritLive as latest sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories
- Announcing Scoopshot as the latest sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories
- Announcing Parse.ly as latest sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories