Catch all the coverage from news:rewired – the nouveau niche
Journalism.co.uk’s news:rewired – the nouveau niche event took take place on 25 June 2010 at Microsoft UK’s London office.
The aim was a one-day event for journalists and communications professionals with a specialist subject or beat, offering new, practical ideas for online publishing. It was a follow-up to our first conference in January with more of a niche focus this time around.
We’re busy collecting all the blog posts, tweets, videos and more from the day at this link. You’ll also be able to see presentations from our speakers on the website soon. If you came and want to catch up, or couldn’t make it, it’s worth checking out coverage of the day from our reporters Rachel McAthy and Patrick Smith and the liveblog of tweets from the day.
You can also see who’s been tweeting about the event under the hashtag #newsrw on our tweetwall.
- Where next for niche journalism and news:rewired?
- news:rewired: what the delegates thought
- news:rewired – beyond the story: what the delegates thought
- How to follow news:rewired – beyond the story
- Announcing news:rewired – the nouveau niche