news:rewired – hear from ‘beyond the story’ speakers why you should come
On Thursday 16 December Journalism.co.uk will bring you news:rewired – beyond the story, offering practical advice from experts in journalism and digital publishing. The day-long event will look at the processes and technology beyond producing content that can make your journalism and communications more powerful.
The sessions will include: building communities for content from scratch; search engine optimisation for specialist publishers; new business ideas; building a brand and what linked data and the semantic web mean for journalists.
Take a closer look at the event with our video and hear more on the topics to be discussed from three of our scheduled speakers. Malcolm Coles, director of Digital Sparkle explains why effective SEO is often missing from publisher websites and how to rectify this; Rory Brown from Briefing Media discusses the necessary attributes of a media entrepreneur; and the Guardian’s Martin Belam talks about the importance of linked data and the semantic web to journalists in an increasingly open data world.
- Announcing news:rewired – beyond the story, 16 December 2010
- news:rewired – hear more about ‘noise to signal’ from our speakers
- news:rewired – beyond the story: what the delegates thought
- Announcing news:rewired – media in motion, 3 February 2012
- As it happened: Measuring success workshop session