LIVE: Final session – The future of collaboration in digital journalism
A panel of digital journalism experts discuss the key issues raised in this environment of participatory journalism: adopting a “digital-first” mentality, the values and standards of the link-economy and the role and responsibilities of journalists and news organisation as active members of the open-web community.
With Steve Herrmann, editor, BBC News Online; Anthony De Rosa, social media editor, Reuters (via Skype), Duncan Hooper, managing editor, news and sport, MSN UK and Momoko Price, communications director, BuzzData. Moderated by Torin Douglas, media correspondent, BBC.
- Announcing BuzzData as latest sponsor of news:rewired – connected journalism
- Video: ‘The news stream’ panel at #newsrw share lessons in live digital news reporting
- LIVE: Session 3B – Knowing your audience #newsrw
- As it happened: video on the move session
- Presentations: Collecting social conversations session at #newsrw