Announcing Newsmodo as latest news:rewired sponsor
We’re pleased to announce Newsmodo, a new freelance content marketplace set up in Australia, as the latest sponsor of digital journalism conference news:rewired.
The conference, run by Journalism.co.uk, takes place on Friday 19 April at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London.
Journalism.co.uk reported on Newsmodo earlier in the year. Journalists can use the platform to put together an online portfolio, and then sell their multimedia work to news outlets.
The platform was founded by award-winning journalist and television presenter Rakhal Ebeli, who is “deeply committed to building new opportunities and global solutions, having seen a rapid shift in the news industry first-hand”.
You can find out more about Newsmodo on the day by visiting their exhibition stand in the main networking area. Ebeli will also deliver a three minute presentation in the main auditorium at 4.20pm, following the afternoon coffee break.
- Video: Launch of Newsmodo at news:rewired
- Announcing Zentrick as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing Tumblr as latest news:rewired – full stream ahead sponsor
- Announcing news:rewired – media in motion, 3 February 2012