A closer look at who is coming to news:rewired on Friday 19 April
With most of the tickets for digital journalism conference news:rewired now sold, we’ve taken a look at which organisations delegates are coming from. The list includes local, national and international news outlets, universities, PR agencies and technology firms, as well as a number of freelance journalists. See the Wordle below for a visualisation of the delegate list by company or organisation:
The agenda and speakers list can also be found on the event website. The speakers list includes digital journalism experts from outlets including Facebook, Google, the Washington Post, the Guardian, Channel 4 News, Huffington Post UK, CNN iReport, ProPublica and many more.
- A look at what’s in store for news:rewired delegates
- A Wordle to show who is coming to news:rewired – digital stories
- Washington Post’s executive producer for digital news Cory Haik to give news:rewired keynote
- Facebook’s Vadim Lavrusik to deliver news:rewired keynote
- Data journalism expert Nicolas Kayser-Bril to deliver news:rewired keynote