Announcing @VoxPopMe as latest sponsor of news:rewired
The one-day digital journalism conference, which takes place on Friday 20 September, will hear from online publishing experts at the Guardian, BBC, Wall Street Journal, Quartz, ITV News and many more.
The agenda is designed to offer delegates inspirational presentations on the latest innovations within newsrooms in the UK and beyond, as well as practical workshops where delegates can brush up on their skills in areas such as mapping and verfication.
The afternoon will feature a short presentation on the VoxPopMe app, which journalists can use to collect ‘videopinions’ from the public via their mobile phone.
VoxPopMe will discuss how news outlets can harness this technology, particularly in breaking news situations, to share public opinion on topical issues on news sites or social media platforms.
Their presentation takes place at 4.15pm, between the panel discussion on lean start-ups and the final session on breaking article boundaries.
We still have some tickets left for news:rewired, although these are limited and expected to sell out. Buy yours now for just £130 +VAT.
- Announcing Scoopshot as latest news:rewired sponsor
- Announcing ipadio as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing Zentrick as latest sponsor of news:rewired
- Announcing Scoopshot as the latest sponsor of news:rewired – digital stories
- Announcing Tableau as latest sponsor of news:rewired