As it happened: Conversations with the audience session
There are many ways online publishers engage with their community, from simply responding to comments to hosting Q&A discussions and crowdsourcing content. This session at the news:rewired conference, today in London, shared lessons from those connecting with their audience online across platforms.
The speakers were:
- Sarah Laitner, communities editor, Financial Times
- Laura Oliver, social and community editor, UK, the Guardian
- Marjaana Toiminen, chief executive, Bonnier Publications
Moderated by Louisa Peacock, deputy women’s editor, Daily and Sunday Telegraph.
- AS IT HAPPENED: Breaking news panel discussion
- As it happened: Immersive storytelling and production session
- As it happened: Approaching the elections session
- As it happened: The changing relationship between media organisations and their audiences
- Marjaana Toiminen: How to crowdsource an entire magazine