As it happened: Keynote speech from BuzzFeed’s Jack Shepherd
Jack Shepherd, editorial director of BuzzFeed, delivered the keynote opening address at the news:rewired conference today in London to explain how news outlets can make their content shareable, even in the often noisy arena of social media.
- BuzzFeed’s editorial director Jack Shepherd to deliver news:rewired keynote
- As it happened: Emily Bell’s conference opening keynote
- Five ways BuzzFeed makes content people want to share
- As it happened: Social media judgement and shareability
- Highlights from the news:rewired digital journalism conference