Slides and audio – Sourcing stories on social media
Social media is taking an increasingly central role in how newsrooms find and report on stories, so expert speakers in the field came and gave their advice at last week’s news:rewired conference.
Dhruti Shah, a UGC producer at BBC News, and Jochen Spangenberg, innovation manager at Deutsche Welle and the Reveal project, gave some useful pointers.
- Ten tips for sourcing stories from social media
- As it happened: using social media to source stories session
- Social search and virtual reality: More speakers announced for July’s news:rewired
- WATCH: Sourcing and verifying stories on social media
- Video, slides and audio from the recent news:rewired conference