As it happened: Christopher Meighan’s keynote speech
Christopher Meighan, director for digital news design and presentation, and emerging news products, with the Washington Post, opened the news:rewired conference in London today.
Over the last year, Chris has worked on the Post’s new national product suite, tablet and smartphone apps, a new desktop site, a mobile website, as well as a presence on the Apple Watch.
With his opening keynote address, he provided delegates with an insight into the innovation at the Post.
- Slides and audio – Christopher Meighan’s keynote speech
- Washington Post design director for emerging news products Christopher Meighan to give news:rewired keynote in December
- Announcing the agenda for the next news:rewired
- How Washington Post’s print values influence its digital apps
- As it happened: What mobile audiences want from news