Slides and audio – Christopher Meighan’s keynote speech
Christopher Meighan, director for digital news design and presentation, emerging news products, at The Washington Post, gave delegates an insight into the outlet’s digital innovation in his keynote speech at the recent news:rewired conference.
Meighan outlined the Post’s approach to making news for the mobile and tablet apps, as well as its Apple Watch presence, and the key considerations for design and distribution.
- As it happened: Christopher Meighan’s keynote speech
- Slides and audio – Emily Bell’s keynote speech
- Washington Post design director for emerging news products Christopher Meighan to give news:rewired keynote in December
- How Washington Post’s print values influence its digital apps
- Video, slides and audio from the recent news:rewired conference