Slides and audio – How can robot journalists help the media?
The final session at news:rewired looked at automation, giving delegates an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of using algorithms to produce stories in the newsroom, both from an editorial and technological perspective.
We heard from:
- Simon Perry, co-owner and publisher, On The Wight
- Robert Dale, chief technology officer, Arria
Due to a technical error in recording, the first half of Simon Perry’s speech is unavailable.
- Slides and audio – What mobile audiences want from news
- Presentations and video from session #3B: collaboration in investigative journalism
- Catch up: Coverage and resources from news:rewired ‘in focus’
- Presentations: Long-form digital journalism session at #newsrw
- #newsrw: How to follow news:rewired on the day