Slides and audio – New models in local media
In this workshop, our guest speakers discussed the role of local media outlets in the digital landscape and whether they are sustainable.
Alon Aviram, co-founder of The Bristol Cable, Greg Hadfield, editorial director of the Brighton and Hove Independent, and Andrea Iannuzzi, editor of AGL Gruppo Editoriale L’Espresso, shared their approaches to funding local media and successful business models, as well as their storytelling experiments to engage with the community.
- As it happened: New models in local media
- Longform video and local media: More speakers announced for December’s news:rewired
- Video: How to make money online (and Hadfield on leaving the Telegraph)
- LIVE: Session 2B – Business models in community journalism
- Links: Business models in community journalism