Slides and audio – Livestreaming news: The what, where, when and how of making live work online
Reuters Video News delivers live breaking news, entertainment and sports content to hundreds of broadcasters and online publishers across the world.
Three years after Reuters launched the first multiple stream live service for online publishers, Tessa Kaday, who runs the Live Desk, shared some of the lessons they learned while building a product that works for the diverse and fast-evolving needs of a global, digital market.
Kaday’s slides from the second ‘Spotlight’ talk of the day are available below, together with the audio from the session.
- As it happened: Livestreaming news: The what, where, when and how of making live work online
- Livestreaming and 360-degree video: Announcing more speakers and a lunchtime workshop at news:rewired
- A Reuters masterclass in how to make live content work online
- Engaging online video and mobile journalism: More speakers announced for news:rewired ‘video focus’
- #newsrw round-up: Slides, audio and multimedia coverage