As it happened: how smartphones are used to get news during the day
Nic Newman is research associate at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, and the lead author of the Digital News Report, the world’s biggest and most authoritative survey of changing news consumption.
In this workshop session of the news:rewired conference, today in London, Nic explored the latest trends in mobile consumption, highlighting people’s changing habits in relation to social networks, news apps and mobile devices.
- Digital strategy shake-ups and podcasting: More speakers announced for July’s newsrewired
- Contentment to sponsor news:rewired
- As it happened: working ethically with eyewitness media on social networks
- As it happened: mobile visual journalist session
- Announcing WSJ’s mobile editor David Ho as news:rewired keynote