Slides and audio – The value of 360-degree video
360-degree video has been one of the stand-out formats to emerge in 2015, as more social networks start to support it and new, accessible cameras hit the market. At news:rewired yesterday, we heard about the value can it bring in the newsroom, and what resources would media organisations need to get started successfully.
A session with:
Slides from Kreimer, Jones and Bahra can be found below, as well as accompanying audio from the session. And don’t forget to check out the blog writeup too.
- As it happened: The value of 360-degree video
- Exploring the value of 360-degree video in the newsroom
- Latest news:rewired updates: Check out the agenda and more speakers just announced
- Slides and audio – Building the news: In-house tools for the newsroom
- Slides and audio – Longform video for the mobile generation