Audio, slides and resources from March’s newsrewired
After hosting the 21st newsrewired event at Reuters in London last week, the Journalism.co.uk team is starting to working on the agenda for the next conference, which will take place in London on 11 July.
We will soon be announcing some topics that we plan to discuss on the day – is there anything in particular you’d like to find out more about? You can let us know on Twitter @journalismnews or @newsrewired, or get in touch via email.
In the meantime, we have collected some resources from March’s conference for those of you who couldn’t join us on the day, including speaker presentations, audio from the panels and workshops, and other relevant links.
Working on mobile for mobile audiences
Spotlight: A news game in virtual reality
The changing relationship between media organisations and their audiences
Audience engagement: Practical applications beyond buzzwords
- Discounted tickets now available for newsrewired, 7 March 2018
- New talk and demo at newsrewired: A news game in virtual reality
- Links: Gaming and journalism – what can we learn?
- Two new speakers join us at newsrewired, 7 March, to talk mobile reporting and peer-reviewed journalism
- Ousama Itani to give AJ+ spotlight talk at July’s newsrewired