Announcing news:rewired – the nouveau niche
news:rewired – the nouveau niche
It’s a one-day event for journalists and communications professionals with a specialist subject or beat. Whether you follow a specific industry or a localised community, we hope you’ll come away with new practical ideas for online publishing.
More information on speakers and the day’s agenda is available here. Tickets cost £100 +VAT. They can be booked here. PLEASE NOTE: this event is now sold out. Last minute places may become available – please telephone 01273 384293 or email edatjournalism.co.uk to check for availability.
How to follow the event online:
- This Cover It Live blog will pick up all the tweets and blog posts tagged #newsrw
- UltraKnowledge will be supplying a tweetwall, which can be viewed here
- All sorts of lovely Twitter information from the event can be viewed here: Top Tweeters; Most Followers; Most Active; Most Event Follows; and the ‘who knows who’ Wheel.
- The BBC College of Journalism will be streaming video live (links to follow)
- Keep your eyes on news:rewired.com, Journalism.co.uk and our Editors’ Blog for video, audio and news coverage throughout the event.
- #newsrw: How to follow Journalism.co.uk’s news:rewired event
- Where next for niche journalism and news:rewired?
- Catch all the coverage from news:rewired – the nouveau niche
- news:rewired: what the delegates thought
- #newsrw: How to follow news:rewired on the day