LIVE: Session 2A – Integrated storytelling
The opportunities for multimedia storytelling online are vast – from video, photographs and audio to social media, visualisations and mapping – but how can journalists bring together an array of different online platforms to tell stories in the most effective way? This session looks at the collection of tools out there to do just this, and some top tips on how to curate and collect the best content for the platform.
With: Xavier Damman, co-founder, Storify; Adam Westbrook, online video journalist and lecturer and blogger; Stephen Abbott, executive producer, culture, the Guardian and Andy Cotgreave, senior product consultant, Tableau Software.
- Presentations from session #2A: Integrated Storytelling
- #newsrw: Lessons in digital storytelling from Storify and the Guardian
- Links: Using free online tools to enhance storytelling
- Top tips and resources for creating powerful online video journalism
- Ten trends in journalism in 2010