Announcing Outbrain as a sponsor of news:rewired
We’re very happy to announce Outbrain as a sponsor of our next news:rewired conference, taking place on Friday 20 September at MSN UK’s offices in Victoria, London.
Outbrain, a content discovery platform, acquired real-time analytics company Visual Revenue in March and together they help editors and publishers optimise audience engagement with content by finding the best times to publish that content on different channels.
Visual Revenue’s software is used by more than 250 newsrooms around the world.
Dennis Mortensen, Visual Revenue’s founder and former chief executive, will join the session looking at the different types of data that journalists can use to better understand their audience and how stories are received.
Other confirmed speakers on the panel include Richard Moynihan, social media and community manager at Metro UK and Chris Moran, SEO editor at the Guardian.
- Latest speakers announced for news:rewired February 2015
- Visual storytelling: ‘You don’t need a budget, it’s not just for the big boys’
- Visual Revenue latest sponsor of news:rewired – full stream ahead
- More speakers confirmed for #newsrw, including Wall Street Journal, Guardian and Johnston Press
- Digital journalism event news:rewired is SOLD OUT!