Slide and audio – Press play: What works in online video?
Publishers are now competing for attention with services such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video – so what are the best news video formats to engage your audience?This ‘in-depth’ session explored production techniques and strategies behind interactive web documentaries, making on-demand video for multiple platforms, and striking the balance between TV and digital. With:
- Ryan Smith, supervising producer, CNN Digital International
- Jo Webster, global editorial director, Reuters TV
- Konstantinos Antonopoulos, senior interactive producer, Al Jazeera English
Slides for Smith, Webster and Antonopolous can be viewed below. You can also listen to the audio from the session and catch up on the blog writeup.
- As it happened: Press play: What works in online video?
- Engaging online video and mobile journalism: More speakers announced for news:rewired ‘video focus’
- Online video: challenges and possibilities for audience engagement
- Slides and audio – The value of 360-degree video
- Video, slides and audio from the recent news:rewired conference