Slides and audio – The mobile journalist’s toolkit
Can you go live from your smartphone in under 2 minutes? Harriet Hadfield, reporter, Sky News, never dares leave the house without her mobile broadcasting kit. She gave attendees an insight into some of the apps and tools she uses to shoot and stream video from her smartphone.
Audio from Hadfield’s ‘Spotlight’ talk is available below, together with her slides, and don’t forget to check out the writeup of the session.
- As it happened: The mobile journalist’s toolkit
- Engaging online video and mobile journalism: More speakers announced for news:rewired ‘video focus’
- Slides and audio – The value of 360-degree video
- Video: Mobile journalism, ipadio and Popcorn Maker
- Slides and audio – Building the news: In-house tools for the newsroom