We have some more exciting news about Newsrewired!
Five new speakers will be joining our panels, and we even have a new workshop for you.
With only 10 days left until the event, tickets are selling fast. Don’t leave it until the last minute and book your place today for just £190 +VAT.
[button link=”https://www.journalism.co.uk/s195/” size=”xl” color=”#EC008C” text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]Book your place now[/button]
Workshop | The enhanced local newsroom
Breaking news can shift the news cycle at any moment. With limited resources, journalists in local newsrooms are being asked to do more than ever before.
This workshop will explore how local newsrooms are turning to real-time alerting to surface stories in a saturated social media environment.
Workshop will be led by Rebekah Smyth who leads the Dataminr for News EMEA operation in London.
Book your Newsrewired ticket here for just £190 +VAT.
[button link=”https://www.newsrewired.com/agenda-8/” size=”xl” color=”#EC008C” text-input-id=”Clear” window=”yes”]View agenda[/button]
Speakers | Local news, voice content, blockchain, and constructive journalism
- Helen Dalby, senior editor and head of digital, Reach plc | @helendalby
- Des Martin, director, Brave Software | @dessie_martin
- Chris Stone, video executive producer, London Evening Standard | @ChrisStoneTV
- Jerome Whittingham, editor, Hull Is This | @photomoments
- Sean Dagan Wood, publisher, Positive News | @SeanDaganWood
If you would like to contribute as a speaker or sponsor, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org