Agenda update: new speakers and lunchtime workshop alternative
With only one day to go to until our Newsrewired conference, taking place tomorrow at Reuters in London, UK, we are pleased to announce two new speakers will be joining us on the day.
Kathryn Geels, director of the Engaged Journalism Accelerator at European Journalism Centre, will be delivering the closing keynote speech. She will be presenting the Engaged Journalism Accelerator, an initiative that aims to inspire and enable all news organisations across Europe to empower communities and their conversations, and create long-term solutions that can positively impact journalism and society.
Blockchain expert and co-founder of Blockchain Rookies, Troy Norcross will be replacing Daniel Sieberg who is regretfully no more able to participate at the conference tomorrow.
Finally, due to unforeseen circumstances, the lunchtime workshop with Chartbeat will unfortunately no longer take place.
The Chartbeat team was looking forward to being involved in Newsrewired and apologises to our delegates for being unable to attend. As an alternative, we will hold a ‘speed-networking’ lunchtime event – feel free to join us and connect with more delegates.
See you all tomorrow!
- The double-edged sword of blockchain
- Lunchtime workshop, 22 Nov: Digital storytelling with Google News Lab
- Creating social video: New at newsrewired+
- Programme update: Workshop on newsgathering and storytelling tools, powered by Google News Lab
- Don’t miss spotlight talks from BuzzSumo and CosaVostra tomorrow