Webinar: What in the world is coronavirus doing to the news?
As the global media industry grapples with the spread of coronavirus, it’s even more important that content creators have a complete view of readership across channels.
Join Journalism.co.uk and Chartbeat for a webinar with Jill Nicholson, senior director of customer education at Chartbeat, as she presents key data surrounding coronavirus and non-coronavirus traffic and coverage patterns in the UK and abroad. Jill will be answering your questions in a live Q&A session following the presentation.
Event Details: What is the impact of COVID-19 to media across the world?
Date: Thursday, 16 April 2020
Time: 3 PM BST
- Chartbeat is latest sponsor of news:rewired – full stream ahead
- As it happened: social storytelling session
- Livestreaming and 360-degree video: Announcing more speakers and a lunchtime workshop at news:rewired
- Presentations: Harnessing the power of the community panel at #newsrw
- As it happened: audio in the age of social media