Washington Post’s executive producer for digital news Cory Haik to give news:rewired keynote
Cory Haik, executive producer for digital news at the Washington Post, will deliver the keynote speech at news:rewired – full stream ahead.
Cory will join the line-up of key digital journalism figures speaking at the one-day conference on Friday 13 July.
In her role as executive producer for digital news, Cory is driven by innovation in the newsroom, with a current focus on mobile and social.
Prior to joining the Post she was in charge of digital at the Seattle Times and previously managing editor for NOLA.com, where she helped lead the digital team that won two Pulitzer Prizes for its Hurricane Katrina coverage.
Cory’s keynote will be followed by more than 30 other speakers, covering topics ranging from introducing digital strategy and community engagement to live streaming digital news, data journalism and mobile.
In addition to the Washington Post the event will also hear from speakers from outlets including the Wall Street Journal, the BBC, the Guardian, Channel 4 News, ITV News, the Economist, NME.com, Telegraph, Johnston Press, Northcliffe Digital, Regret the Error, Wales Online, Duedil and event sponsors Emoderation and Visual Revenue.
- Tickets are just £130+VAT and can been booked using the ticket page. Tickets sold out three weeks before the event last time so book now to avoid disappointment.
- Video: The Washington Post’s Cory Haik outlines digital projects in keynote speech at #newsrw
- LIVE: Keynote – Cory Haik, Washington Post
- More speakers confirmed for #newsrw, including Wall Street Journal, Guardian and Johnston Press
- How to follow the news:rewired conference today
- What to expect from news:rewired – full stream ahead