Slides and audio – Online video at The Economist: How to train the voice of a 173-year-old to speak social
In our fifth and final ‘Spotlight’ talk of the day, Adam Smith, deputy community editor at The Economist, gave attendees an insight into the process of creating social-ready videos that also match the organisation’s legacy.
Find Smith’s slides below, with accompanying audio from his talk and find out more in this blog post.
- As it happened: Online video at The Economist: How to train the voice of a 173-year-old to speak social
- Slides and audio – The mobile journalist’s toolkit
- The Economist shows how a 173-year-old paper can win at social media
- #newsrw round-up: Slides, audio and multimedia coverage
- First speakers announced for #newsrw ‘video focus’