Presentation slides – measuring success session
Journalists and newsrooms have access to more data than ever about their stories and how, when, why and where they are being read. But which metrics are actually valuable? And by what lens should newsrooms assess their work?
Analytics expert Stijn Debrouwere and City A.M. social and digital media director Martin Ashplant were joined by John LoGioco, executive vice-president at Outbrain, to discuss their views and experiences on the subject at the most recent news:rewired.
- As it happened: Measuring success workshop session
- Presentation slides – approaching the elections
- Presentations: Long-form digital journalism session at #newsrw
- Latest speakers announced for news:rewired February 2015
- LIVE: Session 1A – The data journalism toolkit