#newsrw round-up: Slides, audio and multimedia coverage
Journalism.co.uk’s 17th newsrewired took place last week at Reuters in Canary Wharf, London and we are pleased to have hosted so many delegates who attended the event’s panel discussions, practical workshops and spotlight talks to learn about the latest trends and techniques in digital journalism.
If you were not able to attend or if you are simply looking to refresh your memory and catch up on some of the conversations, this (lengthy) post contains slides from our guest speakers, audio from the sessions and links to our written and multimedia coverage throughout the day.
Reaching younger audiences and new sources on chat apps
‘Spotlight’ – The success and challenges of AJ+, and its new distributed news strategy
The new wave in podcasting
Live-blog: As it happened: The new wave in podcasting
‘Spotlight’ – Why The Times is betting on an editions-based digital strategy
‘Spotlight’ – Covering the refugee crisis in the age of social media rumours and viral stories
How to make Facebook Live work for you
Best practices for working with eyewitness media on social networks: Ethics and rights
- Audio, slides and resources from November’s newsrewired
- Going live in 3, 2, 1: Facebook to give livestreaming workshop at newsrewired
- Catch up: Coverage and resources from news:rewired ‘in focus’
- Slides and audio – Chat apps in the newsroom: What’s next?
- Welcome latest newsrewired sponsors Storyful